So What Are You Waiting For? Lets Get Building!
Maybe you have built a few models, maybe even a full size geodome in your back yard as a tool shed or play house for the kids and now you are finally ready to grow some serious food!
Well luckily mygood friend Kacper and I have solved most of the biggest challenges already! How to actually build a huge geodesic dome greenhouse using using everyday materials you can buy at any lumber yard.
First a little about Kacper. He is the grandson of a master tomato gardener, has a lovely wife and an amazing not so little daughter who loves veggies! I guess gardening runs in Kacper’s blood because the moment he saw the potential of geodesic greenhouses he started building one.
That is one thing I admire so much about Kacper, he doesn’t wait around, he just goes and starts building! So after he created a small “test dome” he started pouring concrete for the foundation of a giant 40′ dome.
While he was doing this so many people started bugging him about dome construction both online and off he finally wrote down (he can type at 80 words per minute too!) the exact methods he used to save over $16,000.00 on building his dome, how he cut the struts, how he planned his dome using free tools, in fact he did a complete brain dump of all his mistakes, challenges and ultimately exactly how to build your own geodesic greenhouse biodome.
That was the first edition. (now out of print)
Kacper and I put our heads together, leveraged his learning and my construction background and came up with a whole new way to connect the struts. Most hub systems come in at over $20/hub we teach you how to do it for less than$7.00! And we show you every step in the new updated manual.
In it you will find not only step by step detailed instructions on how to actually build your own biodome but exact pictures of each step too! Here are some more things we talk about in the new book:
- The amazingly low cost involved. In fact you can build your own dome for pennies compared to the cost of normal green-houses using regular 2x4s from your local lumber yard.
- How simple and inexpensive they are to heat. With proper design and covering you can have tropical temperatures, even in the dead of winter.
- The amazing strength of the geodesic form. It is one of the strongest structures (being based on a sphere) in the world. Geodesic domes have withstood earthquakes, pretty much any amount of snow and hurricane force winds.
- How geodomes are scalable. You can build to any size no matter what space you have to work with there is a dome that will work for you.
- You can grow an incredible amount of fresh organic food inside your biodome, year round. (Here on the farm my dad picks fresh lemons every couple of days in the dead of winter!)
- For the amount of growing space you get domes are incredibly light & transportable, because of this you can easily move them if needed. Depending on the size and where you live you probably don’t even need a permit to build a temporary structure, so can have your own whether you own land or are just renting!
- And so much more!
But don’t take my word for it. Go check it out now, remember the book is 100% guaranteed! If you don’t like it for ANY REASON, you can return it for a full refund any time you like. Even AFTER READING IT! How good is that?
Right after I build my 24ft biodome I put together the EasyDome Geodesic Greenhouse eBook. I put all my mistakes, false steps and successes and made it as clear, concise and easy to follow as I possibly could. I have now had personal feedback from people with zero construction experience who quickly built their own dome greenhouse. With the step-by-step fully illustrated eBook you can definitely build your own geodesic biodome (because I already did and have the pictures to prove it!).
Click here to check out the site now.
Remember its 100% guaranteed forever and besides that its frikkin cool to build your own biodome!